Product standard EC - French Distributer - Note in French - customer service distributer - Guarantee 2 years supplier.
Electrical motor on base plate Engine-Mount MINN KOTA.
bulky Discret and not very, the tackle on base plate does not harm the performances of the boat on the planing units, because the Engine-Drive leaves water completely as soon as the hull déjauge. Fixing on the plate anti-cavitation of the thermal engine outboard motor boat or Z-Drive releases the cockpit or the back table of any bulk. The Engine-Mount thus provides an excellent auxiliary engine not polluting and silencer to approach fish at sea. Simple or double engines according to model. Engines with equipment and an anti-corrosion treatment intended to protect them from the aggressions of the saline medium, for years of use at sea without concern under the most difficult conditions.
Discret, quiet, not very bulky. Completely invisible of outside, this kind of electrical motor is interesting because of the little of space necessary to its installation.
- Model RT55-EM: for boat of 3m with 5m.
- Model RT80-EM: for boat of 3,5m with 5,5m.
- Model RT160-EM: for boat of 4,5m with 6,5m. Characteristic general:
- Maximizer System, which controls engine the output, whatever the speed of the boat, prolonging the life of the battery and the engine.
- Electronic protected by a tight resin anti-corrosion treated urethan case.
- electronic Remote control with line manual being able to be fixed in a point of the boat.
- Cool System Calm Power dissipating heat and lengthening the life of the engine and the battery
- Propellent simple for models RT55 and RT80, engine doubles for model RT160.
- Propeller Weedless Wedge 2.
- Fixing: plate anti-cavitation See the general characteristics of the engine Engine-Mount MK Distances and indications of tackle of the engine Engine-Mount on the engine thermique Quel to choose? - (format pdf, 4,5Mo)