Price before tax
Pet fence with electrostatic stimulations INNOTEK HF 25 Week - End for dogs. Is appropriate for a ground going up to 2 hectares and for all types of dogs.
The transmitting case is placed under shelter, to which the wire of antenna is connected. The wire of antenna is buried or attached to an object fixes in order to delimit the authorized zone, placed in order to form a closed loop in which the animal will be. At the beginning, you can delimit this zone authorized by flags of delimitation, being used as visual reference marks during the raising of your animal. Your animal carries a receiving collar whose contactors touch its neck. When your animal reaches the zone of warning delimited by the wire of antenna, the receiving collar emits a sound beep of warning before an electrostatic stimulation which corrects its bad behavior and incites it to move away from the limit fixed by the wire of antenna.
- 152m of wire of fence
- transmitter with potentiometer to regulate the distance from correction to the wire antenna (1 with 3m)
- sound beep of warning preceding the electrostatic impulse
- flags announcing the position of the wire
- collar seals with the streamings
- collar functioning with an alkaline pile 6 volts (average duration: 1 to 2 months)
- note of complete installation
Guarantee 3 years