reel BAM 650 M from Peerless, for right-handed.
reel for fishing in surf casting, salmon, the bar, the sar, on the oceanic beach, for fishing to be supported on board a boat but also for the rod and reel fishing heavy for pike, carp, salmon and catfish on the deep estuaries and lakes.
- a dense weight with an entirely metal envelope and a reel (aluminum alloy in AS9U3 injected and machined AU4G) where is integrated, in a highly reliable way, a robust mechanics: 780g.
- Its reel machined in the mass like an aeronautical part
- a collected and decorated form decorative plates and gleaming colors.
- an effective front brake
made up of a Knob, easily manoeuvrable, where a stainless steel nut, a spring of compression and slices of friction are placed. The reel receives, placed in its base plate, a second system of brake.
- a Retrieve rapide
on a roller turning out of hard chrome brass, ensured by the positive ratio of robust and precise gears assembled on 2 large bearings very robust cage inoxydables
, associated with an medium diameter of reel large.
- a recognized reliability
- non-return reliable, retractable, very soft but perceptible. Thus during the starting of the catch, the line is braked and involves the reel which sounds in a very strident way (patented system).
- a catch in ergonomic hand and a precise remote throw due to its enveloping reel.
- M = manual model (with collecting of the line to the finger).
Exemple of capacity of wire:
- Length: 240 m
- Diameter (100th/mm): 50
- Retrieve moy. (m/tour): 0,90
Guarantee 5 years against any defect of manufacturing.
Made in France Métropolitaine