Natural fly fishing line parallel 20m 2 to 5 JP THEBAULT sold with one Box of grease.
the parallel line to fish with short distance and water fast. color scents with amber.
This line was carried out by craftsmen in France
from impregnated natural siccativées vegetable oil fly fishing line. The line is controlled at each stage of its manufacturing.
Taking into account the rigor of the manufacturing, this line is guaranteed one year against any manufacturing defect. It is up to the user to observe the remarks written on the note for a good use of the line.
natural fly fishing lines Jean Pierre Thébault follow the classification AFTM which is that indicated on all the rods of good reputation. The correspondence synthetic fly fishing line natural-line follows this classification.
USE AND MAINTENANCE:
- Put in work before the first fishing party:
A) To unroll the totality of the line to extend it
B) With the fingers, to take a little grease and to rub the line to make penetrate the product in the finish
C) This operation necessary to soften the line, must be repeated four or five times at lis with a day of waiting between each greasing
D) the new line, although saturated with grease remain very rigid, the flexibility is obtained gradually after several tens of hours of fishing: it is grinding. During this time the line is sensitive to the important mechanical constraints and the quality of grinding will make the lifetime of your line
E) When the line sinks after several hours of fishings, one wipes the part used with a rag or absorbing paper and one again lubricates this part
F) After fishing to leave the line the reel so that it dries (one night on medium) and to lubricate it before rolling up it exclusively again
G) Use the grease provided with the line. During the intersaison, it is advised to store fly fishing line in one Box reel JP THEBAULT
- Some rules for the preparation of the line:
- grease is quickly absorbed by the finish, it slightly will inflate to envisage a reserve on the reel
- At the beginning of grinding, to vary the distances from fishing, to use the line two or three hours and to leave it at rest. To increase the time of fishing gradually.
- To avoid the acute angles with the reel, a strong traction. For the exit or the winding of the line, particularly with return spring winches.
- To avoid the loops tightened during the false casts, to use an intermediate rod of action rather and to forget the cast in double heading with lines type WF, the proback allows long distances in simple cast.
- One does not thread the rings of the rod by folding the point of fly fishing line. With this intention to fold the rig
- To leave the first length with fly fishing line to the hand without making use of the rod as of an arc
- the purpose of These rules are to obtain after grinding a flexible line. The finish will have hardened while having the characteristics of the skin of a snake: slip and flexibility to the maximum. Proback between then concerned bringing: ease in the cast even with unfavourable wind and discretion with posing and tearing off it line.
Made in France Métropolitaine